rules are effective April 25, 2001 and supersede all previous
rules. They are subject to change at any time by the Board of
Directors, but shall remain in force unless posted notice of the
change is made on the bulletin board of the Club and by letter to
each member. All members and guests are subject to these rules.
1. The Club will not be responsible
for loss or damage to persons or property on the Club premises.
2. Members are responsible both for
all debts incurred and all acts committed by their guests while
on the Club premises.
3. No member shall take away from the
Clubhouse, Pro Shop, Tennis Shop, Pool house, or grounds, any
property of any department of any description belonging to the
4. No pets of any description shall be
allowed in the Clubhouse, Pro Shop, Tennis Shop, Pool house.
5. No person dressed in bathing suit
shall be allowed to enter any part of the Clubhouse with the
exception of the locker rooms.
6. Arrangements for parties by members
must be made in advance with Club Manager and/or Club Hostess and
a contract executed by the Club Manager and other parties. (Each
contract guarantees a certain number unless cancelled 48 hours in
advance or the member will pay for the number he/she contracted
7. The dining room and lounge are will
be open to members at all times unless contracted for a special
event. Members may reserve any of the private facilities with the
price for reserving these facilities to be quoted by the Club
8. Improper parking of vehicles is
prohibited. All parking signs will be strictly adhered to.
9. Club employees shall not be
reprimanded in any fashion by members. All complaints about
employees shall be made directly to the Club Manager or Department
10. All purchases made in the Clubhouse will
be on a charge basis only. Cash will only be accepted at certain
11. Members are not allowed in the kitchen
or behind the bar.
12. No member or guests shall be allowed to
bring any food or drink to the Greenville Golf and Country Club
unless otherwise authorized by the Board.
13. Decorations may only be put up using
available attachments provided by the Club.
14. When a member of the Club is
entertaining at his own expense, he may invite to the Clubhouse
personal non-member guests, whether residents or non-resident.
15. No subscription paper shall be
circulated nor any article offered for sale in the Clubhouse
except as authorized. Advertisements of all descriptions are
prohibited except with the approval of the Board.
16. No bikes, roller blades or skates are
allowed on the premises of the Club (except for the access road)
17. Any questions with respect to the
aforesaid Club Rules shall be made in writing to the Board.
18. The Board shall issue such further rules
and regulations as may be required in the interest of the Club.