The Greenville Golf and Country Club will attempt to
provide a lifeguard during the principal hours of the
day, and to offer every assistance and protection
possible to swimmers, but assumes no responsibility for
accidents that may occur, and members and their families
and guests use the pool at their own risk.
Diving will be allowed only from the diving board.
Only one diver allowed
on the board.
2. Food and drink is not allowed in the
3. No running on deck, or diving haphazardly
among swimmers, wrestling or
deck. Obscene language or gestures will not be allowed.
4. No pets shall be allowed in the pool
5. Persons with skin disorders or infections may not enter
Smaller children and non-swimmers shall
have preference in the shallow end
of the pool.
7. Children under 10 must be under the
supervision of an adult at all times.
8. The lifeguard shall have full authority
to enforce these rules and be the judge
infraction; and any person failing or refusing to comply
will be subject
their pool privileges suspended.
No glass bottles are allowed within the pool area.
No outside food or drink is allowed in the pool area or
on club property.
11. For swimming parties, please contact our
Club Manager or Social
regarding the fee, etc.
Guest Days are Wednesdays and Saturdays. $5.00 per
Members must sign for all guests at the snack bar.